The Aubrie-Jackson Photography baby registry is our newest service offered to all newborn photography clients in New Orleans. It is a simple, attractive, and elegant way to let your friends and family know they can help you with financing your awesome newborn experience. Whether choosing to contribute to the fees with cash value or to pre-purchase any product they will love the opportunity to choose a gift that lasts a lifetime or longer!
How it works (Expecting Parents)-
1. Reserve your newborn session with Aubrie-Jackson Photography, 50% non-refundable deposit is due and will be deducted from the remaining session balance.
2. Let us know you would like to enroll in our baby registry.
3. We will mail you 25 complimentary registry cards to include in your shower invitations, as well as an e-invitation you can email and share with family and friends electronically.
4. Friends and family can purchase gift credits towards your custom photography session off of our website.
4. When an order is placed, friends and family have the option to have the card shipped directly to you, or to them for personal delivery.
Baby registry gift cards can only be redeemed by the expecting parents toward their newborn session balance or fine art product purchase.
Gift cards must be redeemed within the 7 day online gallery ordering window. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
How to purchase a gift certificate:
Gift givers have the option of being mailed a beautifully wrapped gift certificate to hand out in person or we can directly mail the gift certificate to the parents-to-be! Purchasing a gift card is simple and easy! Use the online form below and we will be able to invoice you through Paypal! Gift certificates make great hospital gifts as well!!
To purchase a gift certificate:
1. Use the form below to select your gift certificate amount and shipping options
2. Be sure to enter in the expecting parents name(s)
3. Click the “buy now” button to be transferred to Paypal’s online payment service
4. Fill out the necessary forms on the next page and submit your gift payment
5. We will take care of the rest!